Content marketing and SEO – a perfect combination!
Efficient positioning is the goal of almost all companies, and content marketing is an effective tool to achieve this. Copywriters are increasingly moving from sales content to valuable articles. In the article, we will discuss how SEO and content marketing work and why they play such a big role in today’s business strategy.
SEO and content marketing – how do they work?
The company’s visibility in the search engine is the basis for gaining customers. No wonder that entrepreneurs are doing everything they can to get to the top positions.
In turn, Google pays special attention to displaying useful content to users that meets their needs to the maximum extent. In other words, the search engine is the place that shows the most relevant answers to the query. The content marketing strategy fits this idea perfectly, as it assumes the publication of substantive, comprehensive articles that are displayed to interested users. Such action significantly improves SEO, increasing organic traffic on the website.
The company’s visibility in the search engine is the basis for gaining customers.
Does content marketing always improve SEO?
Unfortunately, marketing is not that easy and following the above strategy will not necessarily increase your profits. The final results are influenced by many factors that go beyond specialized articles. The most important include:
- Off-site positioning – i.e. SEO activities outside the content, consisting in acquiring links to make the website more credible in the eyes of search engines. Even the best texts will not beat the competition if the page does not earn any trust from the algorithms.
- Domain age – novice websites will not gain stunning website traffic, as again we are dealing with indexing and trust that is gained over time. The competition usually has an established position in the market, so patience and regular publication of valuable articles are necessary.
- Page structure – small “business card pages” do not show optimal SEO potential. Expansion of the site is necessary to post a lot of content, and thus achieve satisfactory results.
SEO and content marketing results
Although the road to success is long and laborious, the benefits are worth the effort. Well-thought-out and properly conducted SEO content marketing brings the following results:
- Stable influx of interested customers – visibility in the search engine against thematic key phrases brings valuable contractors. Moreover, the ranks gained are usually quite stable, so constant, free organic traffic sounds very tempting.
- Increase in sales – the more people get acquainted with the offer, the greater the chance of finalizing the transaction.
- Reduction of advertising costs – visibility in the search engine is free (excluding Google Ads), so gaining customers does not cost us anything … of course, apart from the effort and work put into content creation.
- Building the image of an expert – by creating comprehensive articles, we constantly build a good brand name. This, in turn, may translate into inquiries despite higher prices of services or products offered.
- Content marketing is a difficult business strategy that requires a lot of effort and thoughtful actions.
- However, the benefits of increased SEO are worth the effort.
- Specialized articles are definitely among the most effective SEO activities. They ensure company visibility, organic traffic and, finally, increased sales.
Your comment has been added and is awaiting approval.